Why should you work at Artifi? Easy! We’re a group of established professionals with a work-hard, play-hard culture.
Read about our open job positions below.
Agile Project Manager
Agile Project Manager, MRR Soft
MRR Soft in the parent company of Znode, Artifi and Epiphany Learning. We are a cutting edge company looking for the right person to take the business to the next level. If you are eager to touch multiple facets of the product development while having exposure to the sales function in fast-paced, exciting start-up business, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. At MRR Soft, you will be a key player and will have exposure to the whole business. You will be given important and impactful projects that will make a difference to the company and to your long-term opportunity in the company. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join our team!
The Project Manager will report to the CTO and will be responsible for the planning, implementation, communication, and tracking of customer-facing software projects.
The ideal candidate should have a background interfacing between customers and development teams, excellent relationship building skills, strong technical background, experience in requirements elicitation and analysis, and experience in serving as a Project Manager/Scrum Master on agile development efforts. It is important to be a strong facilitator and listener who can work with key stakeholders to gain operational knowledge and gather user feedback on systems. This position will be responsible for day-to-day support of the project and the client.
- Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Customer Management – Act as a customer champion and facilitate meetings, discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution; monitor scope, timelines, and hold customer accountable for their deliverables.
- Product Owner Support – Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- At least 1 year experience serving in the Project Manager and/or Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile (SCRUM) principles, practices, and theory.
- Have excellent Project Management skills in planning and monitoring project initiation through completion for multiple projects with a distribute team (off shore).
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Balanced business/technical background:
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Have strong teamwork and interpersonal skills in managing client expectations
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Must be able to take ownership of the plan and tasks, be able to multi-task, and work independently
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Business Development & Marketing Intern
Business Development & Marketing Intern, MRR Soft
The Business Development & Marketing Internship at MRR Soft offers a unique opportunity to work with an innovative, fast-pasted, stable start-up software company.
The Business Development & Marketing Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy for new campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of customer and market outreach and development.
They will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
Researching and identifying potential partnerships
Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
Helping to shape the marketing strategy for new campaigns
The ideal candidate for the Business Development & Marketing Internship will possess:
- A background in business
- Technically savvy
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Coursework reflecting interest in and knowledge of eCommerce
- A positive and innovative approach to work
This position is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Schedule & Compensation
Interns must be able to commit to at least 6 months, and preferably longer. Interns will be paid and will be expected to be available 10–20 hours per week. Academic credit may be offered.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to explaining why you’d like to work at MRR Soft, Inc, please include the following in your cover letter:
How much time you would be able to commit each week?
What days and for how long you are available?
This position will remain open until filled.
Marketing Lead, MRR Soft
MRR Soft is a cutting-edge company looking for the right person to take the business to the next level. If you are eager to touch multiple facets of marketing while having exposure to the sales function in fast-paced, exciting start-up business, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. At MRR Soft, you will be a key player and will have exposure to the whole business. You will be given important and impactful projects that will make a difference to the company and to your long-term opportunity in the company. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join our team!
The MRR Soft Inc., Marketing Lead, will own demand generation for eCommerce products and will be responsible for managing the websites, execution of email campaigns, landing page optimization, A/B testing, and ROI analysis. The objective is to quickly drive pipeline growth through marketing qualified leads, then track and report on the results.
The desired personality traits for the right person for this role will be creative, have attention to detail, strong communication skills and a willingness to own and drive marketing priorities.. The right candidate should have the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
This position reports to the CEO.
- Coordinate and execute HTML email templates, audience segmentation, quality assurance and deployment of outbound email campaigns.
- Develop and manage the execution of high-impact lead generation campaigns across multiple channels including email campaigns, content syndication and supporting other channels as needed
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic lead nurture campaigns
- Leverage constant contact and MS Dynamics and other tools to produce leads and, cost per lead, etc.
- Manage the development of content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, success stories, webpages, etc.) through internal and/or agency resources
- Align marketing with sales to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals
- Work with Sales Development Representatives and Account Executive teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
Desired Skills & Profile
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Lead will possess:
- 3-5 years of hands-on B2B experience, preferably in a SaaS environment, in inbound and demand generation marketing
- Experience in creating email marketing campaigns, including simple HTML updating within marketing automation software
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to think critically and communicate complex information is required
- Provide recommendations for marketing strategy and tactics based on testing and analysis
This position is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to email@example.com.